- Prunes are high in fiber, which helps prevent hemorrhoids brought on by constipation. Chronic constipation is a common problem in older adults and can also be a painful problem for infants. Prune juice acts as a laxative thanks to its high sorbitol content. Ask your doctor if it’s right for you or your child.
- Prunes are a good source of potassium, an electrolyte that assists in a variety of vital bodily functions. This mineral helps with digestion, heart rhythm, nerve impulses, and muscle contractions, as well as blood pressure.
- Adding prunes to your diet can be much easier — and more fun — than you’d think. For best results, make sure that you gradually increase your fiber intake and drink enough water
- 100% Vegeterian
Prunes Dried - 1KG
Exchange & Refund
- Contains anti-oxidants properties
- Helps to protect the intestines
- Normalises blood sugar level